Gospel...all the way
Need to know what's going on in the world of gospel? Find out here at the gospel arena.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Onitsha
I just discovered this new gospel singer, Onitsha. Funny name, huh? Well, it's the name of a town here in Nigeria. Her album is titled Church Girl. She didn't just start singing. No, she is actually a back-up singer for Mary Mary and has featured solo once or twice in a few of their concerts. I haven't heard the album myself but I'm looking for it. I can't wait to hear what Onitsha has to offer. She says that with so many people hurting in the world, she wanted to bring them a measure of hope through this cd. This new release is the start of a very promising solo career.

Labels: ,

posted by Pearlie @ 9:59 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At January 24, 2007 at 7:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hi once again, pls culd u tell me where you got this info from, it's wonderful, is she in nigeria or she's releasing it abroad, thanks for visiting my blog, pls tell ur friends about it as i do the same for u, also like u asked, my fav.artiste is D.D,dietrick haddon, he's hot, have u heard his latest work called 7 day's? look 4 it, awesome, did i tell u that i have a biz site called:www.hisson3.freestoreclub.com, pls tell me what u think, i stay at anthony village, primate adejobi close to be precise, but i will be back in lag by 31st from ib., i'm preparing for a conferecne with my partners, we have a seminar for new biz men, it's called'business growth, expansion and globalization, it will come up @ excellence hotel, ogba, on the 2nd of feb. the speakers include:fela durotoye, kunle soriyan and ituah ighodalo, i attend rccg( city of david) v.i. u can hook me on my e- mail:godsonalofoje@yahoo.com or include me on your messenger. thanks and keep doing this, it's high time we let the world see jesus, as he really is and let them know to be a christian is not boring.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pearlie
Home: Lagos, Nigeria
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Search

Links
Daily scriptures
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
Web polls
Favorite Artist
Your favorite gospel artist is

Cece Winans
Donnie McClurkin
Mary Mary
Kirk Franklin
Deitrick Haddon
Tonex
Yolanda Adams
Advertisement
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER